Store Locator Plugin Guide
Shipping Zones Tab - WC Extension
Users of Multi-Store Addons for WooCommerce have the ability to implement store-wise shipping methods. Furthermore, this article will explain how users can use store-wise shipping methods through the "Shipping Zones" tab in the "Multi-Store Addons for WooCommerce" plugin.
To create a new "Shipping Zone”, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the WooCommerce plugin and click on “Settings”
- Select “Shipping” and click on “Shipping zones”
- Click on “Add shipping zone” to add a new shipping zone
- On the next page, fill in the “Zone name” and “Zone region”,
- Click on “Add shipping method” to select a shipping method for this shipping zone.
- Click on "Save changes" when you are done
That's it! You have now successfully created a new shipping zone to which you can assign different stores.
How to Assign Stores to Shipping Zones
To assign stores to the "shipping zones" you have created, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the “Edit Store” page of the store Agile Store Locator
- Navigate to the “WooCommerce” tab, here you will find the "shipping zones" field, assign the shipping zones to that store.
Now your store(s) has successfully been assigned to a shipping zone.
For example, let's suppose you have created a shipping zone called "South Africa". Moreover, you have assigned 3 stores to this shipping zone: "Tams Hyperstore", "Fashion Style Sore" and "Supreme Clothing Store".
As a result, the option to choose between the 3 stores will appear on the checkout page.
In addition, all the deliveries to "South Africa" addresses will be handled by these 3 stores.
That concludes our short introduction to the "Shipping Zones" tab.