Store Locator Plugin Guide
Import/Export Tab - WC Extension
This article will explain the functions of the "Import/Export" Tab in the "Multi-Store Addons for WooCommerce" plugin.
In this section, users can manage their WooCommerce inventory by Importing CSV files that contain product/store information.
Users can also view files from the “View File” button, and export all the CSV files using the “Export All” button.
How to Upload a CSV File through the “Import/Export” Tab
Users can upload stores and product data by uploading a CSV file through the “Upload” button in the “Import/Export” tab.
For more details on how to upload a CSV file, please read the below instructions:
- Create a CSV file with all the required fields through a spreadsheet program ( use the "CSV Template" button to see how the CSV should be structured)
- Go to the “Agile Stores Addons for WooCommerce” plugin on Agile Store Locator
- Navigate to the “Import/Export” tab
- Click on “Upload” to select a CSV file for uploading, and click on “Upload File”
- Finally, click on the “Import” button next to the file name to successfully import the CSV file.
The store and product data will be available after you import the file using the "Import" button.
That concludes our short introduction on how to use this tab.