Store Locator Plugin Guide
Products Tab - WC Extension
This document will explain the features of the "Products" tab in the "Multi-Store Addons for WooCommerce" plugin.
1- Location-Wise Products Pricing
This option allows users to change the price of a product for different locations. For example, in location A you might have a certain product that costs $5, while the same product costs $7 in location B
To display different prices for different store locations, please follow the below steps:
- Go to “Products” and click on “edit”
- On the “product data” page select “location”
- Choose a stock location where you want the product to appear and click on “Edit”
- Enter the stock number, store price, and sale price for the stock location and click on “Save”
- Repeat steps 3 to 4 for additional locations, and assign different prices for each additional location
- Enable the “Enable Products Pricing” option in the WooCommerce plugin.
Your products will now have different prices based on the store location.
2- Widget Hook Position
This option allows users to change the position of a widget on the product page.
To enable this option, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the "Agile Stores Addons for WooCommerce" plugin on Agile Store Locator
- Go to the “Products” tab, and select a widget hook position from the drop-down menu
The widget hook will change its position depending on your selection.
That concludes our short introduction to the "Products" tab.