Store Locator Plugin Guide
Reset the List/Infobox Template
Store locator customizations that are made through the Customizer Tab in the ASL Settings are saved in the database, so in case you have made changes to them, reinstalling the plugin will not revert your changes, in order to reset it to its original template, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the ASL Settings in the WP Admin Panel, and select the Customizer Tab.
- Select the Template you are using and the Section that can be either the List or Infobox, that you want to reset, and click on the Load Template button.
- Once the template is loaded, please click on the Reset Template button.
- You will notice that the template has been changed.
- Click on Save Template to save it.