To get started with the plugin, please download the zip file from the codecanyon.net account, once the zip is downloaded, please follow the steps below.
Download the Plugin Zip File
- Extract the main zip file to get the actual plugin build which will be agile-store-locator.zip file.
- Please log in to your WordPress instance as an administrator
- Go to the Plugins from the sidebar, click the Add New
- Click the upload button
- Upload the zip file agile-store-locator.zip by clicking on the browser button.
- Install the plugin, and wait for a couple of minutes to install.
- Once the plugin is install, click the Activate button to make it functional.
To configure your Agile Store Locator click "ASL Setting" from WordPress sidebar menu, and follow the API configuration video.