Agile Store Locator - Knowledge Base
Add a Site Link in Store Locator List
To add a Site link in your Store Locator list, goto Plugin editor or Use FTP Service to edit plugin files, open the Template file which is currently in use, follow the file path if you don't know which template to edit.
- Template 0 File to Modify template-frontend-0.php
- Template 1 File to Modify template-frontend-1.php
- Template 2 File to Modify template-frontend-2.php
- Deal Tempate File to Modify template-frontend-deal.php
- Real Estate Tempate File to Modify template-frontend-realestate.php
Open the template file and search for tmpl_list_item script, under that script tag you can add the website URL at any position where you want to place it, in our example I'll place it before Direction link.
Image of Store Locator Template "Add Site Link"
Once you add the above code, save the file and refresh your store locator frontend view, if the changes doesn't appear make sure you have added website links for your stores.
Image of Store Locator View with "Site Link" button